The Kennedy Detail Exposed: the real story about JFK's Secret Service

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

WHO'S WHO IN THE SECRET SERVICE, my best book, COMING 9/1/18

My BEST book (yes, I said it!) coming 9/1/18
I am going to really push this one, more than the other three combined: Facebook ads, etc. While I am proud of all four of my books, this one is my best- here is why:
-most readable;
-most diversified: covering Presidents McKinley thru and including Trump;
-over 100 agents over 100 years (not "just" about the assassination of JFK);
-excellent photos;
-NEW information on the agency (even for those familiar with my previous books);
-exciting, never-before-published information about various Secret Service agents, the Kennedy assassination, and more;
-both contemporary and historical; much to contemplate within
My first book SURVIVOR'S GUILT (my "classic" book, I suppose) is on the Secret Service in the context of the JFK assassination; my second book JFK: FROM PARKLAND TO BETHESDA is on the medical evidence in the JFK assassination; my third book THE NOT-SO-SECRET SERVICE, while covering the period from FDR to Reagan, moderately achieves a more wide-ranging outlook on the Secret Service...
However, WHO'S WHO IN THE SECRET SERVICE: HISTORY'S MOST RENOWNED AGENTS, covers more than double the time and presidential eras, is my longest book since my first one (over 300 pages) and, again, is my best one to date! I am super excited about this one!
The one book of mine I would have on a desert island? This one!
Don't worry- you will hear A LOT more in the coming months (especially on the eve of publication). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment